The grain mill that can grind nonstop.
Grain mill for the professional kitchen with ceramic millstones. Then you can grind your own fresh flour and crack your own kernels. Mills 200gr/minute. German Wolfgang Mock has designed this quality mill in wood. The mill can be used for all grains, nuts and spices. Easy to operate. It can be adjusted from fine flour to coarse cracked kernels. It can work continuously without breaks, and is suitable if the need is greater flour production.
- Produced in Germany.
- Power: 600 Watt/240V grinds 200 grams per minute.
- Weight 9.4 kg.
- Dimensions: 380 x 242 x 208 mm
- Grinding material: Corundum ceramic grinding stone Ø90mm.
- Can also be supplied with a foreign electrical plug for an additional DKK 100
- Can also be supplied for 110 Volt
- 2 year factory warranty for professional use
- 12 year factory warranty for private use
- Free shipping with DHL.
Operating manual in English 22 pages can be downloaded here.
Rye bread abroad? It can be difficult to obtain the main ingredients: rye flour and broken rye kernels outside of Denmark. But then it is good that whole, unbroken rye kernels last almost forever, as long as they are stored dry. If you are going to live abroad for a longer period of time, buy a Mockmill, a sack with 20 kg of whole rye kernels, a rye bread mold and of course a Ryecup from us before you leave. Then you have your own rye bread bakery and will never miss the dark Nordic bread.
Watch video about the Mockmill family