Grain mill for the kitchen table with ceramic millstones. Then you can grind your own fresh flour and crack your own kernels. Mills 200gr/minute. German Wolfgang Mock has designed this modern quality mill in recyclable material. The mill is used for all grains, nuts and spices. Easy to operate. It can be adjusted from fine flour to coarse cracked kernels.
- Winner of the German Innovation Award´18
- Made in Germany and comes with a 6-year factory warranty.
- Power: 600 Watt/240V grinds 200 grams per minute.
- Weight 8 kg.
- Grinding material: Corundum ceramic grinding stone Ø90mm.
- Can also be supplied with a foreign electrical plug for an additional DKK 100
- Can also be supplied for 110 Volt
- Free shipping with DHL.
Operating manual in English. 24 pages can be downloaded here.
Read what sourdough expert Mikael Krogdal uses his Mockmill for here. (in danish)
Rye bread abroad? It can be difficult to obtain the main ingredients: rye flour and broken rye kernels outside of Denmark. But then it is good that whole, unbroken rye kernels last almost forever, as long as they are stored dry. If you are going to live abroad for a longer period of time, buy a Mockmill, a sack with 20 kg of whole rye kernels, a rye bread mold and of course a Rye cup from us before you leave . Then you have your own rye bread bakery and will never miss the dark Nordic bread.
Watch video about the Mockmill family